- ConsumeSep 23, 2014, 09:41AM
It’s impossible to eat healthy and the players need their greenies.
- ConsumeSep 22, 2014, 07:07AM
You can apply for a hundred jobs and get a call back from one.
- ConsumeSep 16, 2014, 08:04AM
Urban Outfitters wins with a dark one-of-a-kind product.
- ConsumeSep 05, 2014, 07:24AM
A capitalistic look into the belly of engastration.
- ConsumeSep 04, 2014, 07:03AM
I am more than my credit report.
- ConsumeAug 21, 2014, 07:03AM
Two things come into play in getting rid of material objects.
- ConsumeAug 07, 2014, 06:54AM
It just sits there and stares at me when I walk by.
- ConsumeAug 06, 2014, 08:24AM
The ancient Chinese knew what they were talking about.
- ConsumeAug 04, 2014, 01:17PM
A bizarre trip to Manhattan's Jekyll and Hyde.
- ConsumeJul 01, 2014, 12:23PM
Use olive oil instead.
- ConsumeJun 24, 2014, 09:58AM
Why is everyone going gluten-free? Because they’re idiots.
- ConsumeJun 17, 2014, 06:47AM
The more people are involved, the faster we can ward off catastrophe in the Chesapeake Bay.
- ConsumeSep 24, 2014, 06:44AM
There's no logic to greed.
- ConsumeSep 15, 2014, 06:59AM
Comments from neighbors can't make me feel worse than I already do.
- ConsumeSep 09, 2014, 06:44AM
Next time don't waste time on that "functional resume."
- ConsumeAug 20, 2014, 07:04AM
If Apple is so good, why is this place so crowded?
- ConsumeJul 22, 2014, 07:01AM
Can anyone even tell the difference between who lives on what side?
- ConsumeJul 21, 2014, 07:05AM
The 2010 Buick Enclave isn’t safe.
- ConsumeJul 16, 2014, 07:39AM
How long before the Kale Zombies take over?
- ConsumeJul 14, 2014, 07:05AM
Like the sky falling, only with water rising.
- ConsumeJun 26, 2014, 06:15AM
Let’s talk about it, already.
- ConsumeSep 30, 2014, 12:38PM
$18,000. Singapore to NYC. Luxury suites designed by Jean-Jacques Coste—with double beds and hand-stitched leather armchairs. Derek Low takes a trip.
- ConsumeSep 22, 2014, 10:26AM
Six short films from Al Jazeera documenting architecture as "activism and resistance." Below, "Guerrilla Architect," wherein Spanish self-build icon Santiago Cirugeda looks to transform an abandoned factory. Watch all six films (with notes and director commentary) here. Via Metafilter.
- ConsumeSep 18, 2014, 02:42PM
Because, kids, why wait till you grow up to have a heart attack? More at That's Nerdalicious.
- ConsumeSep 18, 2014, 10:55AM
- ConsumeSep 16, 2014, 09:04AM
- ConsumeSep 04, 2014, 12:42PM
"This year's event had 70,000 attendees. To service their basest bodily functions, Black Rock City was home to 1,400 porta-potties for the 'general population' as well as 200 porta-potties for what Robbi called 'Entitlement Camp,' or festival-goers who rent their own private unit." More at Valleywag.
- ConsumeSep 02, 2014, 12:10PM
- ConsumeSep 02, 2014, 09:39AM
- ConsumeAug 27, 2014, 12:12PM
You must be signed in to send an article via email.