- BaltimoreOct 08, 2013, 08:04AM
Hands-on fun for kids of all ages at Ripley's Odditorium and others.
- BaltimoreSep 20, 2013, 02:06PM
Loads, according to Baltimore’s City Paper.
- BaltimoreSep 17, 2013, 01:50PM
The curious Baltimore neighborhood refuses to mimic Harbor East.
- BaltimoreJul 24, 2013, 10:27AM
The city’s weary annual festival still has plenty to offer.
- BaltimoreJul 19, 2013, 05:54PM
De facto segregation makes the city very anxious.
- BaltimoreJul 08, 2013, 09:37AM
An anti-restaurant review of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- BaltimoreFeb 21, 2013, 04:44AM
Baltimore’s face of the franchise.
- BaltimoreFeb 06, 2013, 11:49AM
The temporary exuberance was thrilling in Baltimore, but now it’s back to de facto segregation.
- BaltimoreNov 20, 2012, 05:06AM
New management = new managerial philosophy.
- BaltimoreOct 08, 2012, 08:27AM
On Curse's electro-doom debut.
- BaltimoreSep 27, 2012, 06:54AM
Lee Evans, Willis McGahee and more.
- BaltimoreSep 21, 2012, 09:56AM
MICA's 8th Annual Constitution Day celebration features a conversation with Cornel West and others.
- BaltimoreNov 08, 2013, 06:54AM
Roland Park Water Tower and other sites around the state deserve preservation.
- BaltimoreOct 14, 2013, 07:07AM
Look at Baltimore to see the demographic flip-flop.
- BaltimoreSep 04, 2013, 01:13PM
Remembering a local institution that’s now lost to history.
- BaltimoreAug 08, 2013, 01:28PM
At Godfrey’s Steer ‘N’ Beer no one remembered your name.
- BaltimoreJul 29, 2013, 07:18AM
The city’s relationship to state government has provided safeguards.
- BaltimoreJun 17, 2013, 07:08AM
The government’s tricks to raise population.
- BaltimoreMay 27, 2013, 06:53AM
And it's full of leaks, too.
- BaltimoreApr 19, 2013, 03:40AM
A sad month for Maryland historians.
- BaltimoreApr 10, 2013, 02:53AM
Lower Charles Village has seen better days.
- BaltimoreSep 11, 2013, 12:44PM
With Joan Jett, The Gaslight Anthem, Dropkick Murphys, The Hold Steady and many more. Full lineup and ticket info at The Shindig's official website. Also check out Facebook and Twitter. Organized by Paul Manna and 24-7 Entertainment.
- BaltimoreMay 13, 2013, 01:38PMFrom the Sub Pop 1000 compilation, out now; a follow-up to their 1986 compilation, Sub Pop 100. You can read a whole lot more about that here. Philip Leaman directs. Via Brooklyn Vegan.
- BaltimoreMar 26, 2013, 08:18AM
Splice contributor Mike Apichella releases the Towson-Glen Arm Freakouts Compilation Vol. 1, celebrating the music of the north Baltimore DIY scene during the mid-to-late 90s. You can check out the original essay/timeline from last summer here. Or you can read the press release. Listen to the full, 43-song compilation on Bandcamp, and if you download it for $8 you'll be helping some very worthy causes (Music4More and Grass Roots Crisis).
- BaltimoreMar 04, 2013, 07:46AM
You can donate (and get some info about the spring season) at indiegogo.
- BaltimoreFeb 04, 2013, 09:01AM
Bloom is out now on SubPop. Watch the band kick it in the Lone Star State below. Pitchfork (and Pink Floyd's Live at Pompeii) made the film possible. More at the band's official website.
- BaltimoreJan 02, 2013, 08:07AM
An appropriately-timed video from Beach House's fourth album, Bloom, out now on SubPop. The video compiles footage from the band's recording session at Sonic Ranch Studios in Tornillo, Texas. More at their official website.
- BaltimoreNov 14, 2012, 09:40AM
- BaltimoreSep 24, 2012, 07:18AM
Ravens fans chant "Bullshit!"
- BaltimoreJun 29, 2012, 11:50AM
Recorded for Adult Swim, who will have a free download of the song available on Monday. For now, you can stream it at NPR. Wye Oak starts touring again in early July, with the Dirty Projectors, among others.
You must be signed in to send an article via email.