- BaltimoreFeb 21, 2013, 04:44AM
Baltimore’s face of the franchise.
- BaltimoreFeb 06, 2013, 11:49AM
The temporary exuberance was thrilling in Baltimore, but now it’s back to de facto segregation.
- BaltimoreNov 20, 2012, 05:06AM
New management = new managerial philosophy.
- BaltimoreOct 08, 2012, 08:27AM
On Curse's electro-doom debut.
- BaltimoreSep 27, 2012, 06:54AM
Lee Evans, Willis McGahee and more.
- BaltimoreSep 21, 2012, 09:56AM
MICA's 8th Annual Constitution Day celebration features a conversation with Cornel West and others.
- BaltimoreSep 18, 2012, 09:11AM
Who knows how they keep winning.
- BaltimoreSep 10, 2012, 09:41AM
Even after Sunday’s drubbing by the Yanks, the O’s are in the thick of it.
- BaltimoreSep 07, 2012, 06:30AM
You did as much for Baltimore football as anyone.
- BaltimoreSep 04, 2012, 08:49AM
Writers in Baltimore Schools offers a creative outlet to kids who are mostly taught to pass tests.
- BaltimoreAug 02, 2012, 07:17AM
Dan Duquette's got his hands full.
- BaltimoreJul 26, 2012, 08:47AM
The Red Sox are toast, so I’ll settle for second best.
- BaltimoreApr 19, 2013, 03:40AM
A sad month for Maryland historians.
- BaltimoreApr 10, 2013, 02:53AM
Lower Charles Village has seen better days.
- BaltimoreFeb 11, 2013, 02:34AM
Rawlings-Blake wants more budget cuts, even while people are returning to the city.
- BaltimoreJan 14, 2013, 02:09AM
A Baltimore competitor/occasional adversary remembers the late journalist.
- BaltimoreDec 03, 2012, 02:20AM
Baltimore’s talk-radio personality would be aghast at the events of 2012.
- BaltimoreSep 24, 2012, 03:02AM
“The bridge is free the other way.”
- BaltimoreSep 10, 2012, 02:50AM
Renn Faire is Not an Event, It’s a Lifestyle
- BaltimoreAug 28, 2012, 07:32AM
Pt. 2 of an interview with Wham City's Adam Endres.
- BaltimoreAug 27, 2012, 08:56AM
Pt. 1 of an interview with Wham City's Adam Endres.
- BaltimoreMay 13, 2013, 01:38PMFrom the Sub Pop 1000 compilation, out now; a follow-up to their 1986 compilation, Sub Pop 100. You can read a whole lot more about that here. Philip Leaman directs. Via Brooklyn Vegan.
- BaltimoreMar 26, 2013, 08:18AM
Splice contributor Mike Apichella releases the Towson-Glen Arm Freakouts Compilation Vol. 1, celebrating the music of the north Baltimore DIY scene during the mid-to-late 90s. You can check out the original essay/timeline from last summer here. Or you can read the press release. Listen to the full, 43-song compilation on Bandcamp, and if you download it for $8 you'll be helping some very worthy causes (Music4More and Grass Roots Crisis).
- BaltimoreMar 04, 2013, 07:46AM
You can donate (and get some info about the spring season) at indiegogo.
- BaltimoreFeb 04, 2013, 09:01AM
Bloom is out now on SubPop. Watch the band kick it in the Lone Star State below. Pitchfork (and Pink Floyd's Live at Pompeii) made the film possible. More at the band's official website.
- BaltimoreJan 02, 2013, 08:07AM
An appropriately-timed video from Beach House's fourth album, Bloom, out now on SubPop. The video compiles footage from the band's recording session at Sonic Ranch Studios in Tornillo, Texas. More at their official website.
- BaltimoreNov 14, 2012, 09:40AM
- BaltimoreSep 24, 2012, 07:18AM
Ravens fans chant "Bullshit!"
- BaltimoreJun 29, 2012, 11:50AM
Recorded for Adult Swim, who will have a free download of the song available on Monday. For now, you can stream it at NPR. Wye Oak starts touring again in early July, with the Dirty Projectors, among others.
- BaltimoreApr 26, 2012, 10:30AM
DIY is streaming the full album, with a track-by-track breakdown courtesy of the band.
Nootropic is out May 1 on Ribbon Music.
You must be signed in to send an article via email.